Now that Christmas is less than a month away everyone seems to be pin pointing their New Years resolutions. My advice is to start NOW rather than later, especially if yours is fitness related. Getting a jump start will definitely make the holiday's more enjoyable. Working out doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. All you really need is yourself but if you can pick up an inexpensive kettlebell, this workout can be done anytime, anywhere! Leave a comment if you have a question or if you would like to see more at-home workouts.
1. Sumo Squats: Holding the kettlebell close to your chest, squat down with your toes turned out. 30 reps.
2. Around The Body Pass: Holding the kettlebell in one hand, begin to swing the kettlebell around you waist making full circles. 15 reps each side.
3. Quad Lifts: Placing your foot inside the kettlebell handle begin to lift your knee towards your chest. 20 reps each side.
4. Incline Pushups: Keeping one hand on the kettlebell begin to pushup. 15 reps each side.
5. Figure 8's: Swinging the kettlebell through and around your legs creating an imaginery figure 8. 15 reps each side.
6. Upright Row: Holding the kettlebell with both hands start to bring the weight up to shoulder height. 30 reps.
All selections and opinions in this post are my own.